Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shipping:||EMS EUB DHL FEDEX||Formula:||C14H22N2O|
|Color:||White||Payment:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
White Local Anesthesia Drugs Lidocaine Hydrochloride Pain Relief Powder 73-78-9 99% Min Assay
|Product Name||Lidocaine Hydrochloride|
|Synonyms||Lidocaine HCL; Lidocaine HCI; 2-DIETHYLAMINO-N-(2'6'-DIMETHYLPHENYL)ACETAMIDE HCL;2-DIETHYLAMINO-N-[2,6-DIMETHYLPHENYL]ACETAMIDE HCL;ALPHA-(DIETHYLAMINO)-2',6'-ACETOXYLIDIDE HYDROCHLORIDE;A-(DIETHYLAMINO)-2 6-DIMETHYLACETANILIDE HYDROCHLORIDE;LIGNOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE;LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE;LIDOCAINE HCL;2-(diethylamino)-n-(2,6-dimethylphenyl)-acetamidmonohydrochloride|
|Product Categories||API;Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Pharmaceuticals;Amines;Aromatics;Research Chemical;Pharma materials|
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Usage||Local anesthesic;Na+ channel blocker; Anesthetic (local); antiarrhythmic (class IB). Long-acting, membrane stabilizing agent against ventricular arrhythmia. Originally developed as a local anesthetic.|
Lidocaine HCI Test Report(COA):
|Characteristics||A white or almost white crystalline powder||Conform|
|Identification||Should meet related requirements||Conform|
|Appearance of solution||Should meet related requirements||Passed|
|Specific optical rotation||+135~+150||+143|
|Boiling point||350.8 C at 760 mmHg||Conform|
|Flash point||166 C||Conform|
|Lincomycin B||5.0% max||2.9%|
|Heavy metals||5ppm max||Conform|
|Residue on ignition||0.5% max||0.1%|
|Bacterial endotoxins||smaller than 0.5IU/mg||smaller than0.5IU/mg|
|Assay||Not less than 89.5% and not more than 102.0% of lincomycin (C18H35ClN2O6S))||99.5%
1. Lidocaine hydrochloride is a white powder without smell and with a bitter taste that is used both in human and veterinary medicine. The drug is also known as lignocaine hydrochloride, and is used as a local anesthetic and to regulate certain medical problems related to heart rhythm. Injections of it are used to provide local anesthesia during various minor surgical procedures. It is also available in various topical preparations, such as gels, sprays, creams, and ointments that are usually applied to the skin or the mucous membranes. This drug was first manufactured in Sweden in 1943 and was then named xylocaine.
2. When used for anesthetic purposes, lidocaine hydrochloride works by blocking certain functions of the nervous system, inhibiting the transmission of pain impulses from the treated area to the brain. It is a fast-acting form of local anesthesia that often starts to work within five minutes. The effects wear off in a relatively short time, often a couple of hours, because the drug is quickly metabolized by the liver.
1. Lidocaine Hydrochloride,The efficacy profile of lidocaine as a local anesthetic is characterized by a rapid onset of action and intermediate duration of efficacy . Therefore, lidocaine is suitable for infiltration , block , and surface anesthesia . Longer-acting substances such as bupivacaine are sometimes given preference for subdural and epidural anesthesias ; lidocaine , though , has the advantage of a rapid onset of action .
2. Lidocaine Hydrochloride,Epinephrine (adrenaline) vasoconstricts arteries , reducing bleeding and also delays the resorption of lidocaine , almost doubling the duration of anaesthesia . For surface anesthesia, several available formulations can be used for endoscopies , before intubations , etc . Buffering the pH of lidocaine makes local numbing less painful . Lidocaine drops can be used on the eyes for short ophthalmic procedures . There is tentative evidence for topical lidocaine for neuropathic pain.
1. This medication is used on the skin to stop itching and pain from certain skin conditions (e.g., scrapes, minor burns, eczema, insect bites) and to treat minor discomfort and itching caused by hemorrhoids and certain other problems of the genital/anal area (e.g., anal fissures, itching around the vagina/rectum).
2. Some forms of this medication are also used to decrease discomfort or pain during certain medical procedures/exams (e.g., sigmoidoscopy, cystoscopy). Lidocaine is a local anesthetic that works by causing temporary numbness/loss of feeling in the skin and mucous membranes.