Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Ascorbic Acid||Other Name:||Vtamin C|
White Color Vtamin C Ascorbic Acid Powder Tretinoin Pharmaceutical Raw Material
Important Pharmaceutical Raw Material Tretinoin (VITAMIN A ACID) Powder
1. Tretinoin is commonly used in dermatology drugs, which is the department of vitamin A
(Victoria methanol) metabolic intermediates.It mainly affects the growth of bones and epithelial
metabolism, can promote epithelial cell proliferation and updates, and can inhibit the proliferation
and differentiation of keratinocytes, so hyperkeratosis can be back to normal.
2. Therefore many complete or incomplete keratosis, hyperkeratosis of diseases have a certain
therapeutic effect, treat a variety of skin diseases. The use of the drug can penetrate topical skin
quickly, enable significantly increased epithelial cell turnover. This class of drugs has strong and
rapid inhibition on the secretion of the sebaceous glands, can reduce sebum secretion. In
addition, the product also has anti-tumor, promote wound healing and anti-inflammatory effects.
3. It is a yellow needle crystal, with a similar smell of vitamin acetate. Soluble in methanol, ethanol,
acetone, also in vegetable oil and fatty. In case of light, it is thermal instability, suck up moisture in
the air, polymerization and metamorphism in water. The melting point of all trans-vitamin A acid is
182 ~ 180°C, the melting range of which is mixed with a small amount of isomers is 170 ~ 190°C.
4. This product can induce epidermal hyperplasia, and improve the granular layer and the cell
layer thickness.It can influence the silk protein process and the formation of cross-linked film and
promote the differentiation of epidermal granular layer cells in the late stage of the differentiation
of the epidermal cells by affecting K10, K1 keratin solution.
Used in abnormal acne, ichthyosis and abnormal type of psoriasis. For the treatment of acne
vulgaris, psoriasis, ichthyosis, lichen planus, Mao Fahong rosea, follicular keratosis, squamous
cell carcinoma and melanoma, disease.
Pharmacology: Epidermal keratinocytes, dermal melanin cells and fibroblasts are the target cells
of A retinoic acid important. A retinoic acid can affect the formation of melanin melanin cells, its
role is more than point, has inhibitory effect on tyrosine hydroxylase, Doba oxidase and two
hydroxyindole oxidase three catalytic activity, thereby reducing the formation of melanin, reduce
1. Used for usual acne, lichen planus, white spot, hair red pityriasis and facial pityriasis simplex
2. Also can be used as an auxiliary therapy for psoriasis.
3. Can also be used in the treatment of multiple verruca vulgaris, and abnormal keratinization of
various skin diseases such as ichthyosis, hair follicle keratinization disorder
4. For cancer prevention and treatment of precancerous lesions, Such as white spot of the oral
mucosa, laryngeal papilloma, stunting disease
5. Used for skin malignant tumor such as squamous cell carcinomas and basal cell carcinoma, mycosis enzyme disease
6. For acute early young granulocyte leukemia.
Lab Test Result:
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.02%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||0.04%|
|Assay||98% - 100%||99.35%|
Related substances(Reporting threshold 0.05%)
|Single unknown impurity||≤0.10%||RRT≈0.91<0.05%|
|Total impurities(Except Isotretinoin)||≤0.5%||0.01%|
Microbiological limit tests
|Molds and yeasts||≤100CFU/g||<20CFU/g|
|Staphylococcus aureus and P.aeruginosa||Absent||Absent|