Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Vitamin AD3||Usage:||Feed Additive||MF::||C27H44O||Packaging Details:||25k/Drum||Other Names:||Cholecalciferol||Function:||Pharmacy||High Light:||
animal feed additives,
poultry feed additives
Cosmetic Grade Feed Additives Bulk Vitamin Powder Vitamin AD3 For Animal Pharmaceuticals
· CAS No.: 67-97-0
· Other Names: Cholecalciferol
· MF: C27H44O
· EINECS No.: 200-673-2
· Type: Nutrition Enhancers, Vitamins, Amino Acids
· Model Number: USP/BP/EP/FCC
· Grade Standard: Cosmetic Grade, Feed Grade, Food Grade
· Usage: Animal Pharmaceuticals
Vitamin AD3; Vitamin AD; Cholecalciferol; VAD3
Ascorbic Acid Fine Powder
Ascorbic Acid 80/100/200/325 mesh Fine Powder
Coated Ascorbic Acid
Coated Ascorbic Acid 90,93, 95,97,99
Ascorbic Acid Granular
Ascorbic Acid DC 90, 93, 95, 97(Starch)
Ascorbic Acid DC 90SF, 93SF, 95SF, 97SF (Starch Free )
Sodium Ascorbate Granular
Sodium Ascorbate DC Granular 99%
Calcium Ascorbate Granular
Calcium Ascorbate DC Granular 97%SF
1. Product Name: Vitamin AD3
2. Type: Vitamin
3. Standard: USP/BP/EP/FCC
4. Introduction: Vitamin AD3 is an excellent liquidity and uniform particle size of the ball shape of the cysts
particles, which contain vitamin A vitamin D3 evenly distributed in the starch and carbohydrates in the gelatin capsule, and ethoxyquin, etc. as an antioxidant, this particular process and cysts full of antioxidants protect vitamin a acetate and vitamin D3 stability. Per gram of Vitamin AD3, about 110,000 particles, most particles of diameter between 150um to 425um.
5. Package: 25KGS/DRUM
6. Storage: stored in a light-proof, well-colsed, dry and cool place.
1) Improving the feed’s vitamin A and vitamin D3, increase the body's immunity;
2) Increasing intake amount of livestock and poultry, promote growth of animal;
3) Reducing livestock’s morbidity and mortality enhance immunity;
4) Improving egg-producing rate and hatch rate and increase economic benefits
Appearance: a pale yellow to brownish, free-flowing, spherical granular powder.
* Content of Vitamin A: 500,000 IU/g (by HPLC) .
* Content of Vitamin D3: 500,000 IU/g (by HPLC).
* Loss on drying 5% max.
* Particle Size:
100% smaller than 850μm(through US standard mesh 20).
Min. 90% smaller than 425μm(through US standard mesh 40).
Max.10% smaller than 150μm(through US standard mesh 100).
* Bulk density: approximately 0.6gram/cm3.
1. Good products with good quality & good price!
2. Good knowledge of international business!
3. Good connections with shipping companies!
4. Fast answer-back to customers’ inquires & questions!
5. Fast shipment to all the customers!